Thursday, March 17, 2011

Now prep time dare to write blog eh...DARING....
whatever~because I don't have anymore homework which I understand....muahaha...
ok,it's been 3 months since the last time I updated this home....I'll write a little bit about this school's people and me^^
I don't know why but this Chotzen guy kept appearing in my mind!!Shit.I know he's cute but no I'm not crushing on him and he has a damn pretty and funny and nice gf who is in my house!NO chance ady lah...haha!
I realize until now I still facing with this depression problem because I'll get too sensitive and sad easily but I won't lie that it keeps getting better~I won't assume people's personality and expect people's reaction in any situation.

First, that's rude.
Second,that torchures my mind.
Third,it's uneccessary.
Fourth,I don't have time for that.

I just don't wanna be alone in public.It sucks...not kinda sucks..IT SUCKS.
Although I'm quite independent...well~which means don't rely on people much...but I still need friends sometimes~especially meal times.I try to consider myself sensitive to think like that.I hope it's not true.

Grace.She is undescribable.(spelling?)
I should just said,if she's a god someday...I'll worship her!
She told me I'm just looking at a group of people and assuming everyone.
She told me even thieves have friends.
She told me exercise gives us happy hormones.It worked today(no joke)
She told me to run against the sun so we won't get burned.
She's the first one who can spell and pronouce my name properly.
She's the one who told me to sing for Alia one day.Which means she's listening when I'm introducing myself.

Sarah.A ninja!
...who seldom see her in her room...
she told me"thanks for accompanying me for dinner"
dude...it's just random dinner...
but I'm crying inside...I'm touched...
and I did that to other people who accompanied me for meals
Well,not exactly every meal but special cases...like today with Steph...

Suki.The Chinese addict.
She loves chinese so much,I just don't know why...
Her idol is Wilber Pan.
Taufufa lover.
ok,that's it..cannot reveal too much.
Someone reliable and who can trust when telling secrets.
Someone who makes people laugh in EVERY conversation.
Love her.Not class time.

Seow Wei.A talented musician who apparently dramatically
said that Jay Chou influenced her in her music.
Surprisingly won 3rd in BOTC...which I'm not really satisfied...muahaha...even though she's my friend...
Not very fond of her boyfriend.
Whatever,I have no rights to touch people's life.
If she's hurt, my arms are ready for her.

Yi Ying.Knew her for 3 months but got closed with her within 3 days.
Cool rite?><

ok that's all folks!Some...cannot tell...不能说的秘密~

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm the first person who pronounced your name correctly T^T

    ReplyDelete