Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daily wrap up

Today I had my first class with Miss Tiow, pure awesome teacher, how nice if things started out like that~Well I'm not trying to be racist but seriously, I miss Chinese teachers with local accent English~

Glad that Ms. Sarah decided to live here for one more year,it's such a relieve for our batch and the coming ones~I get to eat her cupcake for one more year^^

Suki, well, just getting more and more serious with me, which makes me more and more uncomfortable whenever I'm talking to her....and she literally said that she hated the oreo doughnut with cream inside, which I'm responsible to sell and she knows that I was there.....it hurts a lot....

So nice that Park Bom is telling me Please Don't Cry~It made me better....

No comments:

Post a Comment