Friday, July 1, 2011

天无不散之筵席

Time flies.
Remember the first week coming here, I've started countdown-ing the days to my first exeat, now here I am, still in KTJ, but graduating my Lower 6 tommorrow. Indeed, it is a happy thing to us because we're gonna DOMINATE THE SCHOOL!!!muahahaha!!! but....I still feel a piece of puzzle missing in my heart~I feel....lost....without seniors....

I swear to god or whoever it is, this my first time being so nostalgic and the first time, I DON'T WANNA LEAVE KTJ. I want time to freeze. Can we turn back time? No matter good or bad memories I don't mind going through it again because I miss all of you guys~

I never ever thought of what's the recipe that of these mixed feelings~I've been in my previous schools for 5,6 years but never once I felt that sad and reluctant to see them go~it's always"Yeah! I'm gonna be a senior and the juniors are gonna listen to us. " I even felt noble because of being through all the hardship and problem faced by normal teenagers. But now, I've only know you guys for like, 6 months? and I feel like 6 years already~is it because we lived under the same roof or what?

I guess, the recipe is mix love, share and care together to create money can't buy memories~

Thank you so much to all my seniors who had gave us limitless love and care for us and lend us your helping hand whenever we need help regardless of "do I know you or not" .In KTJ, we don't say Hi to everyone, but we help EVERYONE who needs help. You guys have made me grown to a mature person and let me learn a lot of priceless lessons.

Thanks to Stanley who had been an amazing, wonderful, da best head boy I've ever met! Thank you for being with me going through all the hardship and giving me essential advices and always giving that big smile~

Thank you Sara, Grace, Ameenah, Daryl, Stanley who had been a fantastic role model to me which motivates me to keep working! Thanks to Fiona, Zhi Yin, Daniel, Henin, Christine and a lot more for the care to me, I couldn't thank you guys more!!!You guys are my idols :)

Thank you Adeline who had been a great role model for me to follow~I do hope that we still can meet each other in UK.

Thanks Liyana and Lilian for the care and cupcakes, you guys also taught me a lot. Thank you Anisah for your craziness but yet serious in studies.

Thank YOU Christopher for giving me an UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY during induction~it's so efficient! I'll never forget youuuu!!!

Thanks to ALL ALIA seniors for being such a great senior to us, it's gonna be a tough job to follow your footsteps but we'll guarantee that ALIA would continue our glory and it just keeps getting better~

Last but not least, all the pre-Alia leaving juniors, Doory, Weinissa, Joey, Joung Won...although I didn't have tonnes of memories with you guys, but I'll never forget you guys for being such a great Alian and a great friend!!

GOODBYE~FAREWELL~I'LL MISS YOU GUYS~PLEASE DO COME BACK!!!

p/s: I think I'm gonna cry tommorrow....see first...

No comments:

Post a Comment