Friday, July 1, 2011

I hope....this will come true

Not all dreams and our fantasies will come true, some is because of luck, while some is because of our greediness which leads to an unrealistic fantasy. The picture shown at left looks like a fantasy wonderland, however it does exist and it is possible to go to that place, therefore this is realistic. However, to have such a huge dream is pretty much impossible judging upon my results.



This place is Clare College, Cambridge.





Cambridge requires a 4A* predicted grades and lots of luck and blah blah blah to get into it. I'm half way there, but this picture will be my biggest motivation that lead me to the road of becoming a studious nerd. Oh yeah~I'm gonna work my a** off for it~



This is another college that I wanted to get into, apparently it is the most famous college for law. The only flaw of this school is that musicians or people who loves music are not encouraged to go there because this is, I think this is the college who provides one of the worst music facilities and there are a load of athletes here, which would be quite a hell for me for 3 years. Haiz~or else I wouldn't even consider other schools and just get into this school. Problem solved.



To be honest there are still a few colleges out there which is in my consideration list beacuse of it's damn gorgeous scenery!!! Including places like Pembroke, Sidney Sussex and much more who have a super nice view! How tempting is that~Whatever it is, I don't mind them pooling me to other colleges PROVIDED the schools are old and artistic with a nice scenery and not too many drunk or snobbish people around~others, NO THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment