Thursday, August 18, 2011

F off...

F whoever that thinks there's always someone that adores and loves her even she like to give orders to them.
please, I feel suffocating if you keep coming to me...I mean, I'm not trying to break up from you, but can't you please leave me for a few days?
even if I ask you, I only ask like 2,3 days then I stop. I wouldn't have the courage or face to keep asking you, I force, even if I didn't like it, I know that I have to be with them eventually, because I 'm living with them.

It's not like if your friend shave left, you can't look for new friend~
I'm not your only friend..you have to meet new friends eventually~
why not follow the other CW? why everyday me.....

maybe I am too selfish, maybe it's just a meal, nothing big deal~
only this 2 weeks then I'm free as long as I want.

go out and meet some new friends for heaven's sake~
go eat with new people for god's sake~
if you think people don't understand you then you refuse to be with them, then change yourself!
I mean at least tolerate a little can't you?
I'm in a new environment now and I'm happy with it, please let me enjoy it will ya?
I'll be there for you if you need any help....don't worry about that...just ....give me a little more space...I'm literally suffocating...

No comments:

Post a Comment