Sunday, August 7, 2011

Money and Happiness, oh yeah~

These days, people anguish, fight, cry, shout, fear
all for the name of MONEY.
Eventually, people are convinced by these vague, virtual, stupid matters
and now started to treat others the same way, just not physically but mentally brain wash you to learn to be a realistic person.
So, this is life.
Hell yeah! so what if I suffer on the streets?!
I'll still the proudest person in the world of myself even if I'm starving in cold, just because I've achieved something that I've wanted all this while~
Why I did this now purely because I want to make the money spent worth it.
I'm not completely happy being in the situation I am right now.
I'm creating happiness myself to keep me from going mad.
I'm making the money spent worth it now, and it will continue for the next 3, 4 years.
When I'm finished, I must gather all the courage to take one step out of boundaries.

I might regret and envy, looking those friends in great joy, though not being in the best colleges.
but I don't think I'll ever regret not getting myself in the best school because I'm happy with what I've had and money can't buy it.

If I own something that money can't buy it, then I'm certain that it'll be easy for me to get a job that I want to, because it's a true passion coming from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment