Tuesday, August 30, 2011

pervert

Hey stalker,

If you're able to stalk me till here, then let me tell you something~

STOP STALKING ME!!!!

well, not exactly...but please stop following me to do everything that I do!!! I don't want to hate you but you made me very insecure whenever being around you~I try not to be very blunt towards you but if you hit my nerves, I'm so gonna use my words to kick your ass back! If you feel more than friends towards me, then tell me! It's a lot better than doing these kind of weird things wanting me to give you comfort and smileys...

You could've text me instead of non-stop calling me if you have something very important to tell me..not the non-stop miss call which literally freaks me out!! It happens like two days in a row!!!

And don't for no reason sit beside me....YOU SHOCKED ME TO HELL!!!
WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A FREAKIN' PERVERT?!!
I'm so gonna get depression because of your existence....

Please go back to your normal place...I can't tell you straight away~I hope my actions is clear enough to send you the message...I'm EXTREMELY uncomfortable whenever I think or see you...I'll kneel down if you do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment