Tuesday, August 16, 2011

school.sick

Never in my KTJ life I felt that freakin boring!!!!
Unless it's because I feel feverish....
spoken to cj ong today~wow, he certainly grown,especially the voice, hahahahaha!
he actually didn't remember me, even after I said my name...:(
maybe he'll remember if I said I was the monitor, or maybe because I 'm supposed to tell my chinese name...
Woohoo!!! tomorrow they'll be receiving their induction thingy~haha! time to do something evil....
well, at least induction thingy cheers me up~I hope it last as long as possible because it's like the best thing ever to do in KTJ :)

Met a few new girls, but got closer with Han Li and Sze Hwei from my house ^^ they're really awesome people, at least they look professional and not slick~

that's all for now, they're far more stories but I'm really sick and have tonnes of homework to do~c u l8tr~

No comments:

Post a Comment