Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today report

So I've told Ms. Sarah about my cancellation of Cambridge....in the most undesirable way....
I guess that's what made me gloomy until now...

These days, I kinda feel like I'm slowly outgrowing from the old me who is timid and always do things, say things at the wrong time, though I sometimes do things at the wrong time and still timid, I guess I've improved in terms of speaking and communicating :)

Ugh...I missed my chance to go to TayMUN!!!! That S lah~no one told me have to register online~I thought give her the names can already and then Monday after raya break only tell me~:'(

Still busy as always...seriously I don't know how to distress! Sometimes even if I rest, after that I'll feel like I was just trying to get away from my problems...but I still have to smile and be okay in front of everybody...this is so sad....

speaking about sad, though I'm improving in my communication skills, I mostly do things based on what people do, because to me now, whatever people do must be normal, therefore I won't be the weirdo if I follow what they do.

Nevertheless, what makes me sad the most is that this world is just too realistic, or am I just being too emotional? Even if people said "nah! who cares about that softball practice?" It might sound normal but I somehow felt hurt inside~It's like "How could you do this to us?" which sounded really dramatic but I'm not trying to be dramatic.

Honestly speaking, I'm starting to be cool when talking to people and at the same time I'm learning how to be realistic~How to ignore or neglect those who you don't like. Learning how to be a bad girl...hah! how absurd is that?

Whatever it is, one thing I know is if you don't know how to handle a situation, just give them a BIIGGGG grin. That will at least ease things and it definitely make people friendlier around you! =D

Oh wait! I've figured something really happy...tomorrow's induction :DDDD Gotta see how my mortal react tomoorow when he sees me..I think he'd figured it out who's his Guardian Angel...but I doubt that he's sure it's me :P



Lalalalalala singing a happy song~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment