Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today was awesome!

Today must be a lucky day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! I never had such a wonderful day since the start of the term T.T
firstly, Mr. Michael T. told us that he had to go for his medical check-up so we will not have class tomorrow~I wish you the best sir but I have to say I'm still happy because no class means no burden T^T

Then, I met with Mr. Hughes where it was the first time we really chatted about things other than Personal Statement~apparently, he just visited Malacca last holiday when I told him that that was my hometown~He's such a nice guy~Thanks Mr. Hughes, you actually made my day! well, maybe part of it at least...

Later on in maths, as usual miss gave us tonnes of workload, but I'm so blessed that they were all easily attacked and solved! Now this REALLY made my day.

Then, in MUN, I actually did not expect Edward to come!!! I thought I'll never gonna have common ECA with him^^

Speaking about MUN,I had a fun time being in my first mock session, though I didn't prepared much *shy*~but at least I'm exposed to the procedure of the mock session and I find it not that hard except for its formality. It took a whole lotta courage to go to the podium, but yeah! I picked up pieces of my courage and clumsily walked up to the stage. Though no idea what the hell did I just said, I'm still grateful that I took the opportunity to speak.

Well I guess that's all for today. I'm still very happy now but I MUST be prepared for tomorrow
coz there's the law discussion which I supposed I can say-hated-the most because I just can't figure out something right to say! Whatever it is, god bless me tomorrow~and the other thing is an oxbridge meeting at 1pm...

Though I have not include cambridge in my list now, I'm still in huge dilemma of whether I should not give up or not...It felt like doomsday actually because I can't help telling myself "I'll never get the chance to go to cambridge ever!!!" Even though I tried using postgrad as an excuse to comfort myself, it still doesn't seem to help.

OMG~I gotta make my final decision less than 24 hours~SAVE ME!!!!







BYE!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oxbridge isn't tat easy...
    I gave up the last minute too T.T
    Just dun wanna waste a choice,
    Have to face reality that i'm not tat good...=((
    Anyway, u can have a try if u really want to...
    It would be a good experience...

    ReplyDelete