Thursday, September 15, 2011

Where am I heading to?

When I was young, my ultimate dream is to become a kpop star, nothing more.
I thought being educated in school is just a waste of time because I don't even have interest in those subjects.
Being in KTJ had taught me life wasn't just about all that.
Being in KTJ had taught me to learn to look at the world in depth and understand what is the problem with the world. Hence, education is the purpose to create or improve this world, make it a better place to live.
Now, a kpop star still looked appealing to me, still that colourful, still that wonderful, but unfortunately not that useful.
Having decided to throw myself into the law field was a good choice. Being a lawyer wasn't my ultimate dream today.
I want to work productively, I want to contribute something to help make this world a better place.
Not being boastful, but to me, there's a purpose to live and breathe as a human.
I believe that I've been given a life on earth because I have a responsibility to create a better place for everyone to live in.
Maybe I won't be able to help everyone on this earth, but I will try my best to do it.

I'm happy with my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment