Saturday, November 26, 2011

Coincidence

So the last time I mentioned about how coincident it is with the movie "Flipped", here's another one-The Invention of Lying.

This movie basically talks about the life before lying was invented. So, everything was spoken in a very blunt way, you speak what you think and the people do not have any religion.

My point of this article is, my teacher recommended me this movie last night, so I said, ok let's have it. Just now, well, 2pm just had their concert here so I went to their twitter to check out any tweets about their Malaysia concert. Holy crap nichkhun tweeted this:

Must see movie, "The Invention Of Lying" Directed and played by Ricky Gervais co-starring with Jennifer Garner! Great concept for thoughts!

Haha! how coincident is that? And this was tweeted 16 hours ago, which would be yesterday <333 anyway, having high expectations from this movie and looking forward for more coincidence with this movie :D Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment