Friday, December 2, 2011

2011

I still remember the first day when I reached Alia, I met Niniey, Grace, Hana and Sabrina. There were the first 4 person that I met once I reached the school.

I still remember the first day when I reached KTJ, I told myself, there's still 24 days to my first holiday, after that holiday, I told myself there's 19 more days to go....

I still remember the first day I went to dinner with Suki, Sabrina and Nicole for the first time, pretty awkward, but I knew, Suki would be one of my close friends :)

I still remember the day when I went jogging with Grace during netball intermission, I had dinner with her and Chris, I went to Liyana's room to chat, I asked Fiona for breakfast...

I still remember the first day I met Kirthi, the days we chatted at night during sleep :P

I still remember the days when I rushed like hell at 11:20 pm because miss is going to check our sleeping time at 11:30 pm~

From the day when I countdown 24 days, until today, it has been more than 100 days I'm in KTJ, I had tonnes of memories, good ones, bad ones~

I met tonnes of amazing people, I broadened my horizon towards the real world and the reality of society. I hurt myself and grown up a lot since then.

2011 has been a roller coaster year to me, can't believe time actually flew that fast! Meeting new people and seeing them leave within a year was just...unbelievable...and meeting new people, making new friends almost every term. I think I made more than 100 friends on Facebook this year~AWESOME!

I will work hard to play hard in the next year and make my memories in KTJ better like I never had it before X) Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment