Monday, March 5, 2012

Changes in life: counselling

These days I realised I unintentionally dealt with the problems of some friends which sorta unexpected to me.
I was grateful for that, as to counsel is always my passion, but I realised there are certain things changed.
I tend to look down on people, I don't know whether this is my best description.
I guess I'm just to realistic, because I'm too blunt.
Ok, phew, so I don't exactly ook down on people xD
It's like, I speak the truth. As much as I would want to light up some hope within them, I just couldn't help but want them to wake up and see the reality.
Now that's ruthless! but I guess I have to say that's me. Hence, I try to be cautious on this point in the future whenever I'm dealing with problems.
Because of this, I start to think whether or not I'm fit to take up a job as a counselor.
Hmm...I guess it isn't that related after all isn't it?
I want to do pre-childhood education, like kindergarten teacher sort of stuff.
It doesn't involve any counselling isn't it? It just involves love and caring right?

I would love to tell people that it's ok it's alright PROVIDED things are REALLY GONNA BE ALRIGHT.
I'll never have the guts or the skills to tell people it's ok it's alright when things are obviously not gonna be alright.
but you know, to do that is actually legit, because when people have hopes, even if it's a false hope, it might motivate them to work harder, and eventually, maybe miraculously achieve what they want!

I think I better not take up counselling as a job.
Imagine how hard it is when you already found a solution but then, there goes a lot of "but this...but that..."
which would literally make you speechless.
And at that point, you have to squeeze your brain so hard but remain a calm and warm smile in front of them.
I would declare myself a god if I could do that!

Basically that's what I wanna say here.
I'm just too scared to be myself in fron of them.
I'm worried I might make things worse than making it better, like..committing suicide.....

Hmm~another thing that I realised is that things do change in life.
I do not really believe in following your dreams, because I think that the more you're exposed in life~
the more factors there are that would make you hesistate in your life directions.
The usual case of following their own dreams since their young would be people that would make history :/
I used to want to be a bridal gown fashion designer, then a historian, then a singer, then an actress, then a lawyer, then a teacher...........see how scary it changes.
but decisions still has to be made eventually, that's why I believe in going with the flow.
Because the decisions made when you don't think too much but instead go with the flow, are usually the right decisions.
and it might turn out better than we would ever imagine!
So yeah~if I ever snatched the opportunity to go UK and do law, I wouldn't mind if it's not my no.1 interest really~
because it's freaking UK!!! I mean if I change my mind, all the effort, not just my effort but my parents too are wasted!
I don't mind mine, but I mind my parents'!
So yeah~why not jsut go with the flow and let's see how things turn out! It might be better than we expected :)

That's all for now! Au voir~

No comments:

Post a Comment