Friday, June 29, 2012

Just posted my blog on LOTR, the excitement for LOTR from yesterday revived in me and yes I'M EXCITED NOW!!! Anyway, I'll be blogging about Orlando Bloom today, after watching Legolas last night, I "coincidently" continued with Orlando Bloom's another masterpiece- Pirates of the Carribean. I was intending to listen to the ending credits but ended up watching the whole 3rd installment :/ 

ANYWAY, Orlando Bloom is officially on my Hollywood's hottest men list, or rather my UK's hottest men list. I always have a personal favour towards English actors (coincidently) like previously for James McAvoy,  Gerald Butler, Tom Hiddleston and now Orlando Bloom. Maybe I was attracted to the sexay yet gentlemen British accent xD Hollywood not many except so far it's Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth and Johnny Depp and yes, the 2 former ones are Canadians to be specific. 

So Legolas didn't play a very important role in LOTR, but it was his potrayal of Will Turner in POTC that got me going Ahhhhh~~~His romance story between Elizabeth Swan was...romantic I should say. The way how he protected Elizabeth wherever he is, the way he puts Elizabeth's safety in front of everything in any form of trading with anyone. Here I quote, "One does not simply betrays Elizabeth Swann no matter which side she takes" Yet, with all the gentle feelings and affections in protecting Elizabeth, he still remains his charm as a courageous fighter, a smart pirate (though seems idiotic getting tricked by Captain Jack multiple times) a charming captain of the Flying Dutchman. It is especially heart-warming at the scene where Will reunites with his wife and his son after ten years. Try asking, has anyone seen any pirates more manly yet romantic than Will Turner?

Besides, I just realised that Orlando Bloom has starred in those epic, fantasy, war film that were notably well known like, LOTR, POTC, Troy and the Three Musketeer, to name a few.

Still glad that he married Miranda Kerr, now I'm just waiting to see their beautiful son grow up and hopefully as good looking as him :3

full of hotness


Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom :3
ps: both Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr practices Buddhism :D

No comments:

Post a Comment