Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dumplings, drummets, nuggets for celebrations

Thursday was the day I officially qualify myself as a driver!!! *YAY* *claps*
ok so it wasn't something special enough for me to blog about it, but these pictures are the motivation behind this blog post.



I was flattered seeing my mum making this when I came home from my test. She just randomly wanted to clear up the leftover nuggets but then realized it was too little for lunch (lunch?! LUNCH?! ONLY THESE?), so she decided to fry the drummets altogether. Well buying the drummets was actually my idea and I meant to eat it when I;m celebrating something. So....I just considered this as the dish for celebration for my passing as a driver! It's the best lunch ever seen but definitely the most unhealthy one. Typical guilty pleasure case. I just think it's worth sharing because I doubt my mum would ever make this again, considering that she has neither opened a party for any of us, nor bringing food like this for picnic or potluck. The only time that I can enjoy it is probably in KFC only.To let her make something like this again, that'll probably take at least another 10 years so...hahah :P

No comments:

Post a Comment