Thursday, August 30, 2012

Entertainment+Accountant

I'm a little bit crazy today. I guess after days of sinking myself into procrastination and laziness, I decided to bounce back and do something efficient or crazy. I went for the latter first and my oh my! Look what I've found today! Since I'm crazy today, I'll do this blog post a little different this time. We'll start with the bibliography first.


Generally I wanted to list these down because I realize how important are these for me in the future, possibly and hopefully. Like what I read from one of the profile on Linkedin where he described how he fused his passion in music and entertainment into his interest in business and management. Never in the world would I thought that it would be possible to obtain the best of both worlds in these two bipolar industries. So to those out there who are hungry to get a taste of the glamourous entertainment or fashion industry but worried about the job prospect in there, as in artists, celebrities or models who come fast and go fast, these might be some pretty decent options! If you think there's only models, fashion designers, and photographers in the fashion industry; or celebrities, big bosses, managers, musicians, choreographers, music video directors in the entertainment industry,think again. An entertainment company or a fashion label, is still a company. They need professionals like lawyers or accountants too. Hard to imagine too at first.


 +





+
So, what do you think?   

No comments:

Post a Comment