Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I heart music

Recently I came to realized why I love music so much. 

Neither because I could leave everything aside and sing continuously till the day breaks, nor because the thing that I concerned the most when I fall sick is my voice. 

It's because music is so transparent and there's nothing but honesty in it. It provokes the truth behind every lies and your emotions are just lying there naked. All the barriers, be it awkwardness or unfamiliarity, just shatter down and suddenly we are all friends to each other. No hate, just love and peace. And sometimes it works even better than talking because music is an universal language. Even the blind gets it.

It's like when you listen to a song from Youtube and then you see those compliments shown in the comments column; for me personally sometimes I can't help thinking or saying "I feel you bro". 

Then when I listen a song from a pop band, be it The Script, Lawson, Coldplay or The 1975, I picture myself in a concert or music festival and we just raise our hands together, singing together even though we might not know each other previously. This applies to house music too.

And when I need a quiet, emotional or romantic night, I crave for Norah Jones, Michael Buble, Alicia Keys etc. those soft, quiet music and I can feel like the world is a blank piece of paper and let your wild imaginations paint it the way you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment