Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I am a wee bit happier than I was for...the past few months?
I've been missing you more than ever since the day you xxxxxxxxx.

I can think of a million sweet things about you and the possibility of us in the future;
but it will break my heart in a million ways, a million times, as tragic as possible.

It is not an easy thing to hold back what I have in my heart from spilling
it is as hard as holding on to something for a long time without letting it go.

All the memories and everything we share,
I know, it's still not enough to make up a relationship.
It's again, nobody but me and your ghost made up of my imagination
dancing to the most romantic song I can imagine.

I can only stand at where I am now,
I cannot ask for more to ruin what we have now.
For what we share now,
is just perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment