Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams

The great Robin Williams passed away this morning. One of the most depressing news of my life. I'm not gonna write a novel out of it because more words is not enough to describe how great and genius and dedicated an actor he was, or how sad I am today.

Today I emo the whole day, just feel like being alone and stuff myself with Robin Williams movies and a tub of ice cream. The whole time I felt like the world just became a worse place to live in. All the good guys are gone, and the world is just left with shitty people.

The night is the worst. That kind of fear just struck me from nowhere. After a few talks with my housemate and a some rock music, I came to realize something important. Instead of thinking this world is such a shitty place, why not make a change to make it a better place? All of the things that we learn from Robin Williams and others, everything that we were inspired by him can't go to waste. Utilize it and continue his legacy. Thank you Robin Williams.


No comments:

Post a Comment