Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hello

Hello. It's been a while. 
So many things to talk about, so little time. 
Some stays in my brain some just became a passer by. Anyway, I just felt like blogging so hmm...let's talk about buzzfeed then.

Buzzfeed is pretty much my personal bible. It has every answers to my life questions, from house cleaning to campus life to relationships...EVERYTHING. It's pretty much better than google to a certain extent...well...or should I say it's my customized google. It's born to understand my whole life and all those unexplainable questions. It is the answer to the gray area between the binary 0 and 1.

But at times, things on buzzfeed can be overwhelming. It's like when I go on online shopping sites and I can open probably 10 tabs at least in one browser. The things to see are limitless and endless. And at times these information are like Pinterest, they give you the concept to build and design your ideal life and dreams. They make perfect look so vivid but it doesn't make you feel closer to it. As you close all those browsers, it's like all those dreams just vanished. 

Sometimes reading posts about hot guys makes you dream about having one of them, reading posts about gorgeous weddings makes you dream about having one of them, reading posts about gorgeous interior decor makes you dream about having one of them, reading posts about touching love stories makes you wish you have one of them, reading posts about how easy it is to prepare awesomely delicious food makes you think that "hey I could try that some day" but after 2 years apparently that some day is still floating in the future....ultimately all these things just made me into a more...idealistic person. Or should say over-idealistic person. 

It's never bad to have dreams and goals and wanting to work hard to achieve it. They can be motivation but when it gets too much they becomes stress. Things that you want to achieve becomes more and more impossible. For example, you used to just want to marry your high school crush and now you aim to marry Ryan Gosling.

Anyway, it's pretty much ranting and expressing, there's no moral of the story here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment