Tuesday, August 23, 2011

appreciation

just saw an article about appreciation...
yeap~we should appreciate what we have...
maybe me and you should have a 3 day holiday...we'll see what happens on friday~
anyway...while reading the article, I try to think of something good that happened to me.
YES! something which I have anticipated for a very long time had happened to me.
My angel had finally replied me!!!
the happiest thing is that he wants my sandwich biscuit <333
I finally get to taste the happiness of getting a reply from someone that you're sort of obligated to take care of~thank you~
and I had the rush of replying my angel immediately ^^
during this 3 days, I'll take the time to explore more of the world...I'll try to take note so that I won't do silly things~
Maybe you won't sit with me during history class, I'm ready for that...and I promise I won't give you that weird glance that me myself hated it soooo much...
we'll be normal...I'll be taking to adam...
in anyway, I won't act like bugging you or trying to impress you ok? I'll make it like you're nothing but just a friend to me^^
we're still good friends~I have faith in it~

No comments:

Post a Comment