Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another 3 days?

I'll be frank. I'm sad.
The internet connection had finally came back, but I think I traded it with my friendship.
What's going on with me?
Today was like...the whole world is ignoring me. Is it something undesirable that I've done to them? or is it that you guys are stressed out until ignoring me? then why? because I can tolerate your problems and stress? I can only be ignored with a reason please~

or is it that I'm stressed until my brain wire was burnt? I'm stressed until I started to suspect things which are perfectly fine? or is it the karma that's coming to me because I mistreated her? I didn't mistreat her..I just want some space...I'm sincerely sorry here.....just leave me awhile....

I'm sorry if I bugged you to much...I know I'm ridiculous and sometimes impossible, I know I'm odd to randomly go to people's room and sit there for nothing...I..fine...my explanation is not convincing enough....I don't know if you can understand me if I tell you that I'm sorry now...You might just think I'm another weirdo...

I feel like crying...but crying is just making the vague look of sadness even obvious...why surface those undesirable things? I'll just keep quiet and let time and destiny do the others...I can't control much...I choose to believe in destiny....

They said when you have this kind of circumstance, it's actually that your world had turn around for 3 days...I could have just wait for 3 days and let the odd days go by....but....how many times have I said this to myself in a few months....that shouldn't happen...in this case, that has became an excuse to get away from your own mistake....

Wait...did I do any mistake? I doubt it. I never know, because I'm not even clear about who that person is and how do they think and how would you expect me to know what are they thinking? I don't wanna to take the risk to guess and make a mistake anymore....

But what if I'm wrong?....I believe in what I've done. I believe I've did the right thing and I did no mistake...except for the thing mentioned, other than that I believe I did not do wrong. I'm just quiet and that's all....

This time..I'll wait for 3 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment