Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Forgiveness

Forgiveness.
I want to say sorry, but would you forgive me?
This was the thought that popped in my mind when I was watching the video "Dear Malaysians"
Proud to say that the song was written and sung by my cousin in the ad which means the whole nation will see it :)
However, the end line change my mind.
Forgiveness doesn't change the past, but it brightens the future.
YES! I agree to this.
Sometimes I think that I am using the word "sorry" extravagantly. I always thought that things can be solved legally, like, I have officially said sorry to you, that means you had already forgiven me. That's merely my assumption. The truth is, not all of them had forgiven me. Yet I assume that I was forgiven and kept thinking why are these people avoiding me?

I hope the people who know me in the present, after seeing this article, please understand that I am trying to bond, I want to be friends. I mean real friends, not only the word friend but not talking and feeling good when encountering each other. Maybe I was trying to hard but...I seriously don't know~just tell me, I wouldn't mind if you tell me that I'm fat and ugly but don't give that weird look that I'm fat or ugly. Like I've mentioned previously, the expression of one's eyes hurts me more than the word coming from the mouth.
I rather you hurt me with words. That sounds odd but that's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment