Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Worthy

Worthy.
Though I'm still younger than a lot of form 6ers here, I still had to face the fact that I'm now in Upper 6 and I will be going to open a new chapter of my life, hopefully in UK, soon within a year.
Hence, I do realize the importance of time which I've previously wasted a lot.

Stepping into the 3rd term, activities are still equally abundant but time is ticking and flowing away. I now had to be more careful and think multiple times to decide to attend some things that I think it's worth my time. Not that I'm greedy, but I have this tendency of wanting to do everything because to me everything means learning new things and I'm bound to experience new things.

Sadly, time doesn't allow me to do that.

Even little things like going to friends room to chat also needed to think twice.

I guess this is what leads me to my indecisiveness.
Even when talking to people, I got so afraid that I might just spill out the wrong word.
and indeed I did.

I hope that my friends do understand that I wasn't meant to be hurtful.
I tried to say the right words in a very natural way so please do forgive me if I sounded like I do have any intentions to hurt or offend you.

Well, I guess it's time to go work, time is still ticking and flowing away~

No comments:

Post a Comment