Tuesday, November 8, 2011

i'm reaaaddyyy

So today I finally got a taste to hear people that have been to UK describing about prices of stuff there. IT'S HELLA EXPENSIVE. Finally, I've decided not to go to UK unless I get like what? Nottingham? Maybe then I'll go. Imagine having one meal there for RM500, how on earth am I gonna survive there? Plus, according to them the food there sucks and you basically gotta bring your stuff, spices etc...one-way air ticket, RM6000+, I seriously think it's gonna be a huge burden on my parents. But now I've applied UCAS and LNAT, there's also money there, can't just waste it....whatever lah, just take it first and see how's my offer going on~But I guess most probably I won't be going to UK because of the super high living cost (this just applies to me) and I'm perfectly happy with that~I certainly don't have the luxury to just go any UK universities there and live a beautiful UK life~I HAVE to go to those super good ones, which is pretty much impossible~But nevermind, there's always so many places in this world to go to, UK is not the end of it, so yeah~not getting into UK, I won't be any sad~Anyway, if I get to UK,I'll be living like a beggar for 3 friggin years, who wants that when everyone's living a happy life there and I gotta think of whether got money buy this or that...so right now, I'm ready to say BYE BYE UK :D

No comments:

Post a Comment