Thursday, January 5, 2012

be myself be myself be myself

I always try hard not to post emo stuff, but here we go again~
no lah...actually this one not exactly as emo as the previous one, so can continue and read XP
Today's my first day in 2012 in KTJ, and I FALL SICK!!!! dammit.
I wonder if it's the side effect of my illness or it's a combination of my illness and stress in this school.
To be honest, good things did happen since yesterday and today, nothing much to worried, I met a Malaccan who so happen to live so near to me~wakakakaka!!!

I guess now what worries me the most is my old problems-communications. During the holidays I realised that I actually think waaayyy too much in school about communications, which made me extremely tired of it. So I decided not to think that much, just go the flow. But, ya know, once or twice there will be times like that, so it's kinda unavoidable~I guess I'll just forget those, they are not worth to think about.

I think these newcomers reminds me a lot of my days when I first arrived here. I made a lot of comparisons, from eating, to talking...uuhhh..whatever. I mean, I just knew that how different it is the things that I do in that few days. I don't want to admit it, but the more I think of it, the more I find that I was kinda pathetic that time! I guess I just shouldn't repeat that next time.

Anyway, though some things that I prayed so hard to god not happen, did happen, I still wanna stay to myself, be what I'm comfortable with and be true to myself. I'm tired of being the me who tried so hard to talk to people and feel like I fitted in. You could say this is exactly like pepsi cola, but let's wait and see how long I can do it.

ok, it's just the first day, let's see what's gonna happen the next few weeks, hopefully things would go as the way I wanted, bit by bit. Exams is around the corner!!! and exam results are coming out very very soon!!! I think I'll have to try hard to survive through this 2 weeks and then Merry Christmas!!! I mean...freedom...!

No comments:

Post a Comment