Friday, January 6, 2012

Why are you a Christian?!!

NO RACISM OR RELIGION INFRINGEMENT.

I feel like throwing stuff or shout out loud when I found out that the cute guy of my eye is a non-buddhist, especially christian.
Worst thing is: He's my crush.

It doesn't occur to me once but twice or thrice? I don't know.
Am I really destinied to marry a Christian or love a Christian?
I don't hate Christians, but I super dislike proselytizing. Don't get me wrong, my close friends also so happen to be Christians.

Another worst part is: They are devoted Christians. WTH?!
I mean, I don't mind normal Christians, like, if I married him, he would allow our children to choose their own religion, but devoted? and I'm a girl! For a devoted man to their religion, regardless it's Christian or not, would demand that their children follow their religion, I would definitely have no say in this.

That's why I'm super frustrated if I found out that my crush is a devoted Christian :'((((
it's like, there is completely no hope for this man, he's sadly and disappointingly out of my league.

Still, I'm a silly girl. I keep hopes. If that guy would want to talk to me or make friends with me or more, I would definitely accept it, just....I would not marry him XDDDD

haiz..my heart still beats for him~

No comments:

Post a Comment