Friday, March 30, 2012

Finally finally finally

Today's gotta be the best for me to close this first chapter of 2012 in KTJ.
I got a 17 out of 25 for my history essay today.
FINALLY! THERE'S A SIGN OF MY HARD WORK BEING PAID OFF!!!!!!!!
Oh god, I think I'm getting tired of giving in, keep working keep working but I got nothing in return.

After all these disappointments, I'm extremely grateful to achieve this mark, well, it's still not very high, but I was still surprised to be able to achieve it, I mean, never would I thought I would have that!
nothing could make my day better today :DDD
and yes, finally, my prayers are answered.
THIS achievement, means that I'm on the right track, the right direction.
and now I can lay back and just focus on working towards that direction :)

indeed, I got that ONE THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment