Monday, April 2, 2012

Quote from Melee's Built to Last video

Ahhh~I gotta say, holiday has been the best time for me to use the limitless internet stream to hunt for good music. So today, accidentally I heard this band called Melee, gosh they were AMAZING!!!

I guess it's because of their music style and their music direction is way too optimist, it is perfect for someone like me but not the general market. Ya know, people's impressions on bands are emo people who never takes life seriously~

Anyway, I'm not here to lecture you guys who Melee is, well, probably not this time, but I found this amazing quote from a lyric video of Melee's song called Built to Last.

-When I tell you that I love you,
I don't say it for any other reason
than to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me <3-
I just went AWWWW~~
with the background music, everything was perfect!
Honestly, it is a very simple video, but it's one of the best video I've ever watched.
If you guys are interested in the song, you can go check out this link.

that's all for now! toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment