Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's not that I don't have the right to dream, it's because I didn't work hard enough to make my dreams come true.
Whether it's becoming a singer, becoming a model or becoming a celebrity, no on should be discriminated from dreaming.
I don't live for my family, I don't live for my parents, I LIVE FOR MYSELF.
I might not be able to give back what they want right now, but I promise I'll work hard for my dream; and I promise I'll give back something that you'll be happy with.
I don't completely hate whatever that I'm doing right now, but I will work hard to repay whatever that my parents have given me for this. When I'm done with this sum of gratitude, the next step is mine and I'll make sure I will not regret with whatever that I'm doing.
Ask me what's my dream? To become a singer, a musician, a celebrity, and I'll work hard for it.
Honestly I'm scared. I'm afraid of what my future beholds. I dare not imagine and dare not even believe in miracles. However, I guess I do now.
Master of Study and Dream High 2 was the reason I became this inspired.
I started to reflect on my life, what I've been living on and what I've been avoiding all this time.
I am something. I believe in that. I believe I will be able to excel in something as long as I'm alive.
OK, I guess it's time to work hard now, and I will continue Master of Study after my exams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment