Saturday, June 2, 2012

Call me (jealous) maybe

As I said before, my blog has been a platform for me to express my feelings instantly. Similar to twitter but the only difference is that this could allow me write more than 140 characters and I could crap the hell out of anything. 

So here's my crap today.
Just saw a junior's blog today, I didn't really read into her posts but her pictures are interesting enough to tell me about her life story.
As far as I know, she was not really a big favourite among us upper Sixers. We all know she's ambitious, there's something that's hiding behind that smile-all-day face. 
I define her as super high profile, a dumb blonde if only she's blonde because she seems to neither understand nor experience a real first world problems and thinks she's another normal girl from a middle class family when she clearly lives an upper class lifestyle.

Whatever.

This post is actually meant to compliment her. I can't believe I'm doing it but I guess I want to be or at least sound like an angel.
I could see her being involved in so many projects and activities since high school, a very very active person.
I won't take back my words saying that she's super high profile because she literally post every award that she received on her blog, afraid that someone forgets how awesome she is.
She had traveled to different countries around the world (and yet still complaining how poor is she not being able to travel to this and that country) because, to be very frank, she has the $.
But it's a good thing isn't it?

I mean, when I start looking at these stuff, all I could think of is she's such a bitch. But if I think twice, I guess I sound more like a jealous bitch than her!
Well, what's wrong with being involved in everything? She still manage to coordinate well with her academic studies. And she has a wonderful, happy life where I wish I have one too if possible.
So I guess the only problem here is, maybe I was just jealous xD
No, all of us are jealous. We talk about her but deep inside we wish we could live a life like hers xD

But I definitely don't regret my own life. I had great memories too without travelling around the world.
Another thing is, I admit, I'm jealous of whoever that sings better than me unless I acknowledge it.
Especially with someone that I don't like at that moment.
Now I'll just sit back and wait for her performance in prom. See how good can she sing xD

2ne1 I'm the Best mode on~haha!

p/s: dear whoever that know who's this or if the person herself finds out, please don't hate on me :'( 
       I still love you guys berry berry much <3


No comments:

Post a Comment