Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life

Life. Life moves each step depending on each decision we made. There's no such thing as right or wrong in our decision. It's a vey subjective matter. These days dad has been complaining to our whole family for weeks in something he should not be stressed about, it felt like he needed help to pull him out from the swamp, but yet he's pulling us all down. When we tell him to chill, he thinks that we're not taking things serious enough and neglecting the seriousness of the issue. It's like we are ignoring his warnings for a catastrophe! We all have our own problems too, it all depends our decision, whether wee decide on taking it easy or a relaxed way, or a depressing way. Aia guess my dad resorted to the latter, and it's tormenting!!! Days ago my friend posted on Facebook, I could remember him saying that whatever's yours will be yours. Indeed, so why bother what you choose? I mean yeah at some point it is important but in the end, the final purpose of human being is to die a happy person. Just like those journalist in the war zone, people might mourn their death but I believe that they are very happy to die that way because they have achieved and experienced what they dreamed of, they are contented. Days ago I was reading an article, I can't remember about the synopsis of it but I remembered the author mentioned that he wanted to apply for medicine but he ended up a psychiatrist simply because he accidentally filled in psychology as his course. It was a simple mistake hat changed his whole life but does that matter? No, he's happy with who he is right now and he even felt grateful that he didn't gt into the medical field. So it's true, what's yours will be yours, don't have to worry much about that. Life is simple and easy, it depends on how you want to perceive the obstacles. If I resort to the depressive way, I wouldn't be here typing this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment