Monday, July 23, 2012

Dinner at Harvest Spot

This week me and my family are going to celebrate my dad’s and my brother’s birthday. So we went out yesterday to have dinner at this place called Harvest Spot. I’ve never seen it before so I reckoned probably it’s still pretty new, probably less than a year. I thought this place was some Taiwanese organic food restaurant or some vegetarian restaurant because of the design with those two cartoon characters!
Can you figure out this is an Italian restaurant? Not until I saw it on their name card!
The interior design looks different compared to the cartoon-ish sign. It’s dim and jazzy, very cozy place overall. These are the food that we ordered.


credits: Harvest Spot Facebook

Baked Cheese Macaroni RM 12.90
Polo ED Fungo Spaghetti RM13.90
The spaghetti is pretty large, so don't worry you'll be full with just this :)
Linguine Alla Carbonara RM16.50

Apple Juice RM6.90
Honey Lemon Green Tea RM5.90
Espresso Solo RM4.50
This is the smallest cup I've ever seen for a human to drink, it's only slightly larger than those toy  cup, you can't even put your finger through the hole. So those who are thirsty better not order this,
Let me share a personal experience that I’m fond of. So there’s this guy with his labtop, I thought he was just another customer doing his work while chilling out here. Turn out he’s someone in charge of the restaurant, probably the boss himself. A very young entrepreneur if that’s true. He supervise and I saw him even wipe off the side of the plate before the food is served to make sure that they looked good when served, that’s was pretty impressive. I even came out with this wild imagination of him serving the food to customers but clearly it only proved that I was thinking too much. Then when our food was served, I saw him holding my spaghetti coming towards our table! I know it’s purely fiction but it’s definitely a surprise, or an almost dream come true J

No comments:

Post a Comment