Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Double Effect Camera 360


Photo time! My phone has been running out of memory so I gotta restore some of the photos up here. Since Facebook and Instagram are “not-so-private”, I’ve decided to share it here.

So recently I updated the Camera 360 app and it now has the new feature called double exposure, it’s where you could combine 2 pictures together. It is supposed to deliver the message of our true selves inside us but in these pictures of mine are me and some other random stuff. Nothing that resembles who I am at all, just did it for fun and for art.

All of these pictures are taken using the FX effects of Camera 360 (to bring out different effects) and only the last one I edited it further using Fotor. And since Camera 360 doesn’t have collages so I used Fotor instead to combine them.




No comments:

Post a Comment