Friday, November 15, 2013

Inspiration by P!nk

Remember what I said about rationality squeezing the shit out of my brain?
Yeah, and then I realized all these so called rationality only ends up stupidity.
Felt like I've been thinking too much....too much unnecessary stuff.
Thinking too much about things that need not be worried at the very first place.
Then I realized apparently I wasn't much of a realist after all.
Live happily. Even if it's not the smartest way.
If being a fool makes you happy, then be a fool.

Sometimes when I think too much and get anxious over stupid reasons, it comes to one point where I'll tell myself "AHH F*** IT" I'm just gonna go for it.

Guess I was inspired by P!nk, like SO WHAT? Really...so what?
Think like a grown up. Think rationally when you need to think rationally.
Be stupid and think simple if possible.
Life, you can choose to make it hard or easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment