Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Self-Actualization in a nutshell (12 Nov 13)

The last post here was called Changes and I am currently still undergoing it.
Life has been going through a phase in growing up and so many changes occurred that left me confusing and so much doubt filling this poor brain.

In the middle of doing assignments, I had this chat with my friend. Instead of filtering all my shit with her or other friends, I rather follow Ozzie's preach. Do not magnify your weaknesses and think simple.

Nobody's perfect. Not everyone will love you. You can only do your best to be who you are. You cannot change yourself to suit everyone.

There's too much shit going around and it's too depressing to be depressed, so why not think simple, live simple?

Through this process, I gained a new principle in my life. Complete your task given and life can be anyway you want.

You like to join again, then join.
If you think you can't handle the stress, then don't.
Love yourself more before you love others.
Love yourself and others will love you.
You think you like him, then tell.

Too much rationality is squeezing the shit out of my brain.

If this is the price of sounding noble like a philosopher,
I'd rather not.

No comments:

Post a Comment