Monday, November 25, 2013

Pleasant weekend

I supposed this weekend has been the best weekend this semester, especially since last week's horrible rebound. So here's the checklist:-

1) I got to watch a movie-Celeste and Jesse Forever. It's the movie that probably best describes my feelings, or probably it's something that I can picture by the time I'm in my 30s.

2) I studied! Haven't done this for god knows how long it is. By studying, I mean having suffice time to sit in my room, taking my own sweet time studying; instead of rushing it through or getting paranoid over it. ( effieciency not guaranteed :P)

3) Going out on a Sunday afternoon instead of rotting myself at home the whole day. Got a companion and had a better time studying instead of doing it at home.

4) So this companion brought the person that I liked...well..I guess I was happy. It was unexpected surprise and makes me happy. 

And most importantly, I spent my own sweet time for my own entertainment yet still have time to study. This is like the best goddamn thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment