Friday, December 6, 2013

Memories

So tomorrow I'll be going back home. Although it is not really a goodbye yet, I have this really odd feeling to leave here.

This happened to me back in my first semester. I remember being in the car and I told myself I can't believe in only 2 months I already started to miss that place. The only difference was, that time I knew I would come back and I would be going through the same thing again and meeting the same people.

This time was different. I haven't been home since the day I came back early from my semester break for PMP. To finally get to go home since 1/10 leaves me this nostalgic feeling that I will officially leave all these beautiful memories behind. They are officially a past and they are now left with memories.

I always thought I would go back for a second round. It might not be the same group of people, but the whole experience, the flow is still there. I would still get a teeny weeny bit of it. The fun of working overnight and yumcha every night is there. 

As much as my heart is heavy to leave, as much as I miss it, I guess I need to tell my heart to move on. I cannot imagine what T would go through but at least he's there for the coming semester. But still, I cannot imagine all those nostalgic feelings that he will feel since he's leaving us in a few more months. He was quite upset about it few days ago and told all of us about it. I told him this, you never know what the future will bring you, just like when you first joined us. You never know you would have so much fun and create so many amazing memories. Who knows when you go to somewhere else, you cannot make the best out of it like this time? 

And I suppose this advice can be used on me now. I just have to have some faith and believe that the future will be as good as now. I can make it if I want to. Fate might be destined, but memories are created. The most, I will just tell myself next semester won't be as good as my semester :P (so bad)

A lot of things happened this semester, a lot of new friends made, a lot of new, fun, crazy experiences, a lot of money spend, and most importantly a lot of good memories made. To the extend that study seems to be my co-curricular activity. It might sound bad but the good things is. it tells me there are a lot more important things in life than just exams.

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone. Thank you for everything. Thank you for creating the great memories with me, thank you for being there when I'm down and listening to me whining xD 
I am sorry if I have ever offended you guys in any way, please forgive me if I do. Thank you because I have discovered so many things about myself, no matter good or bad it makes me know myself better.

Sorry, thank you and I love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment