Monday, December 16, 2013

19 going on 20


15/12

Tonight will be the last night of 19.
In less than 2 hours I'll be stepping into the 2nd decade of my life.

19 years old and there wasn't much drastic changes that took place in my life...but for the past 2 months there has been slight changes that shows I have taken initiative to choose the path that I want to. Making new friends, experiencing new, fun things that I never thought I would have. Never have I felt so powerful, so contented with my own choices.

There are ups and downs, but I never really regret making those choices. Some of them might be mistakes but ultimately they make up good memories.

20 years old,I don't expect myself raising my status to a socialite whatsoever or any shocking changes. I mean...I had 2 deaths in my life this year, can't expect anything worse. I'm still an accounting student in utar, having a healthy family, parents and siblings...but I can probably see myself remaining in accounting degree, knowing more new friends xP...probably getting someone in my life xDD

Good luck to the coming year and coming 10 years. Be yourself, love yourself :3 
Happy Birthday Zoey.

No comments:

Post a Comment