Sunday, February 9, 2014

Goodbye no. XX

This might not be the last time I'm saying this, but I'm just gonna say goodbye. My friends told me to end this ASAP. As cliche as it may sound, it certainly speaks the truth.

Each pieces of news to me is like peeling me off layer by layer
pushing me deeper into hell
drowning me deeper into the dark sea

One shouldn't be believing into everything other people say in order to get the truth. The thing is, I trust them more than I trust you now. And I certainly feel disappointed and betrayed by you. If yo feel accused or wronged, you are more than welcome to offer me your explanation.

Whenever I (finally) get the courage to say goodbye, it closes up one layer of my wound
pulling me up closer to where I was
bring me up closer to the light

Right this should be enough for now, until the next goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment