Saturday, May 19, 2012

Alia Love

So the study blues has been bugging me since god knows when, and the best thing was my account was blocked and, well on the bright side you could say that now I could focus on my studies. ;) Ok, my point today to write this blog is because of this.


It was a warm beautiful Saturday and you can't help but struggling inside because it's so tempting to take a nap or get relaxed on such a sunny day. Then came Ms. Campbell and gave me this packet of food. That's right! FOOD. Apparently, it's called the Exam Care Package. Check this out:


Seriously, this is definitely the BEST THING that's ever happened to me since these gloomy exam period. Even my mom doesn't do this! And imagine she did this for the WHOLE HOUSE?

I must say this package did give me a boost even without eating it. I feel like...I must get good grades to repay all these people that's been so nice to me. And for the Upper Sixers, we even have this bonus.


Oh well, maybe you can't read anything from here, but basically it's sorta an exam study guidelines, so that you could get good grades, at the same time not screwing up our lives. I specially edited this photo because I simply love the last line.


Now I think I can sleep well at night. Thank you Ms. Campbell. You're definitely my second mum and the best house mistress I've ever seen. and Thank you Alia for giving me such a great time and unforgettable memories. I will never forget my days spent here.

ALIA <3


No comments:

Post a Comment