Saturday, May 19, 2012

New bag

I was, as usual, studying, the other day and I remember it was about 12 midnight. I guess I was kinda lifeless and been living like a corpse at that point, then came a knock on my door. My instant reaction was: WHO'S THAT?!" It definitely doesn't sound like any of our house teachers. Guess what, it's Adibah. Adibah, the girl that I was afraid to talk to and well, our friendship is neutral. No hate no love, umm...well a lil love, at least Alia love! :P So there she came in and she handed me her bag that she promised to give me during an "online auction" on twitter. Well, it's not exactly an auction 'cause she's actually giving those or free because she wants to clear up some extra stuff. So this, is the bag.

Doesn't it look cute? I mean all the while I would love to have this kind of bag and I love the Union Jack design. It is simply fashionable for me no matter on tops, pants, bags, shoes or nails, I always love the Union Jack design and the Star Spangled Banner for fashion I don't know why. And the best thing is that this bag is free. yes, FREE. 

I actually requested for another floral print bag too but apparently it's still not in my hands now. But it's alright, I'm a happy girl now with this one :D

Adibah is actually a very nice person though she looked all fierce and scary. I remember last year when I went to Suki's room and ask about Econs., she was also there talking. Basically me and her didn't really interact. One fine day, a very random day, she came into my room and actually pointed out to me about the same econs. question. She even told me like the book is pretty good for that particular chapter. I was like....I can't help but hugged her. Maybe at that point, I never knew people could actually be nice, especially people that you judge before, thinking there's no possibility of interacting; right there they are the ones who will give you a helping hand. And just so you know, that day was one of my luckiest day so naturally I was a little...ecstatic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment