Monday, May 14, 2012

Blogging has become a platform for me to express my feelings on a certain event instanly, like, what happened just now. Well, so I was planning to ask Ms. Tiow some, you can call it irrelevant at this point, things regarding her work in UN, since Alia was asking it. So I got curious how did she got into the UN to work, but apparently to no avail. Apparently there were people keep coming in and wanted to speak to her, ask her about more important things compared to mine, so yeah~basically I just stood aside and waited for my turn. However, to be honest, this is my very naked feeling----I felt like an idiot. It's like....why can't I be more outspoken or speak the right words? Honestly, sometimes I feel like I can express myself better in words rather than with my voice. My voice, I think I sing more than I talk. I think. 

Well, maybe some people are born to be this. I mean, it's not the end of the world or end of your life if you can't be outspoken! There's definitely millions of people out there who can't speak well but do great things isn't it? Afterall, BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment