Saturday, May 12, 2012

Boring time

Studying is never a fun thing to do unless you really love that subject! Yeap! that's exactly what I'm doing currently in Jawahir's library. Funnily enough, because it's located just beside Alia house, I could actually connect to Alia and here I am typing my blog using Alia connection. Although I had 9 hours of sleep, studying still didn't stop me from yawning and falling asleep. I guess it was study leave mood that got me into this slacking situation. I think I'm hating study leave more and more, because it felt like holiday but you have to work extra hard! Even the internet got dull and dry, there's nothing much you can surf about so yeah, I thought of blogging and writing something so here I am now. It's been a pretty decent week, happy and sad things happen, clarifications made and yes I'm happy and relieved about it. Went back into time and reminiscence the good old times when Adam Lambert was still on American Idol, how Adam and Allison Iraheta nailed the AI stage. Unlike this year, where the good competitors were so competitive until they never even enjoyed the stage, and you don't even enjoy watching it. Philip Phillips now is the sole reason I still cling onto that show. No matter what, Adam Lambert is still the best and his performance was mind blowing! It gave me and millions of people a good reason why AI deserved to be watched and anticipated. 

Rihanna's Where Have You Been is blowing my ears right now. I first heard on the radio yesterday and immediately got hooked on it. It's really a pretty good song because the music is good and addictive, and it's been a while listening to clean yet addictive dance numbers on the radio; moreover, this song comes from Rihanna! I give a 8/10 for this song. 

~I've been everywhere man looking for someone~someone who can please me love me all night long~

Alright, times up for resting! Gotta get back to work now! I think I'm gonna start with Econs now.

1 comment:

  1. OMG are you serious?! It's really an honor for me! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete