Sunday, May 6, 2012

To choose One Direction

So I was browsing through my senior, Stanley's blog-Me and the World.
Words could not describe my respect and gratitude towards this senior within that short 6 months period.
Nevertheless, he loves photographing so I get to browse a lot of pretty pretty pictures from his blog, and it's true, I sort of felt like I was travelling just by reading his blog, it's mind blowing!

Before reading his blog, I was looking at this particular article called If you can, do What You Love.
I, too , always thought about this issue of mine. Honestly, I'm not very very very passionate about law. The reason of me taking up the course was simply ridiculous! Because accounting can't switch to law but law can switch to accounting. But then, after that, I realized that I've learned a lot from law and I think it has to be the closest subject to whatever that I'm interested-Philosophy, Anthropology.....I still can't get them clear. So yeah, Law was decent.

However if you want me to consider what I REALLY LOVE. I have no doubts its becoming a singer, or a celebrity you could say. It might sound absurd to us, yeah it is, and that's what holding me back.
I feel like, is this really what I wanted to do for the rest of my life? or is this just merely a daydream of mine since childhood. Every child wishes to be a star when they were young isn't it?

Besides, I think the other thing that held me back was Stanley pictures. (heh, I'm blaming him now) It's just so pretty that I wouldn't mind doing law, which is not something I love, since my school is gonna that damn beautiful and the scenery is goddamn gorgeous. 

I WANT TO TRAVEL! YES TRAVEL! and that's what held me back from achieving things like being a celeb. I would think that, ya know, doing law in UK isn't that bad after all isn't it? There are other things  outside the entertainment industry that's worth doing and I love it too. If I become a celeb, I wouldn't get to travel wherever I want, however long I want. If I graduate with a law degree, have a stable job, I could do whatever I want by then. I have the freedom to do it and without being tied down by those hectic life. Of course, I love hectic life but not continuously.

Whatever it is, I'm not gonna be doing law in UK anymore. So I came up with another brief plan in my mind now.

I want go to the US, but I'll need to check out the fees and living cost first, and consider carefully what I would want to do for the rest of my life and get a degree out of it.
If I can't go to the US, then I'll stay here and probably get an accounting degree, figure out what awesome thing I can do out of it. but meantime I would like to try out acting, not necessarily have to be big, but I just want to enjoy and get some experience because I like it.
However the main thing is, I want to be rich, so that I have the luxury of doing anything I like and going wherever I wanna go.
Ugh! there's so much things going on in my mind now!
Whatever it is, I'll just work hard for my grades first, it is the passport to my freedom and I must get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment