Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Interesting Day

Ugh. I promised myself not to blog but there are simply interesting things for me to talk about today.
Alright, I promise this is gonna be short.
First thing first, I was so happy that I've washed my bed linen FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Usually I'll bring it back home to wash but this is my first time washing it. 
It went out pretty well and it didn't took me much time for me to complete the whole process and put it back on my bed. I was so happy that I feel...confident.
I feel like Rapunzel in Tangled when I achieved something new and interesting, it gives me a different perspective and a new definition to myself! My head can't stop playing the song "When will my life begin" in my head because I can totally relate to that song at that point!

Here's the issue.
I never knew that wool cannot be put into the dryer.
And I dumped everything into the dryer, and when I folded my blanket, I was very sure that something's different with its size.
So once again I searched the internet. Holy mother I then only knew the fact.
Haih...if my blanket could still fit my body, I would just bring it back home and "unshrink" it. Hopefully it goes back to normal.

Second thing. I tied a bun and went into public.
Well I've tied a bun before but I never show it to public, except when I'm back home.
Today is the first day the idea of me tying a bun to go for lunch struck my brain, so I did!
It was loose, but it didn't really fall and I think I can call it successful :) Gonna do that more often.

Third.
Foster the people and 2 door cinema club ROCKS.
I believe there are more indie rock band out there that can impress me more than them but right now I don't of the time luxury to do that.
So I stick to this two first.
I came across Foster the people's Houdini just now while watching MTV Hits, OMG the dance moves are so cute and the song is really catchy, very very upbeat and nice song.
Then I saw 2 door cinema club on Youtube when listening to Houdini.
The song was called What You Know, sounds pretty badass and it's eargasm!
I encountered Mumford and Sons too, but folks is not my cup of tea for this moment, so I...gave up on them xD
I now banging into What You Know, hopefully later I could listen to more of their songs.

Clearly my language today is a little bit abnormal, why? Simple, I'm tired and I still have to study. You can feel the blues element in my words. That's all for today, see ya!

OH! Before I forget, heel genius really does work! My legs felt better, I can still feel a small part of sore but it definitely go t better because I could walk now at least. And I realise wearing long socks with shorts or pajamas in long pants can be pretty cool xD

No comments:

Post a Comment