Monday, June 18, 2012

Preview

After a tedious period of exams, finally I've stepped into the final week of my A level's exams.
This coming Thursday and Friday I'll be having S3 and FP2 respectively. It's considered as among my hardest paper but dang I'm not stressed at all, I'm rather fitting myself into the holiday mood actually.
Staying in for exeat was supposingly meant for studying. I did study but kinda in a relaxing way xD

There's so many things I wanna talk about, like getting my nails painted by Hazel, this manicure pro. Now I'm so proud with my nails and figuring how to hide it from teachers during assembly. I also founded this group project group? I don't know how to define them but they are called Goosehouse and they are from Japan. Not much details known about them because most of their information are only available in Japanese and I can't understand Japanese. =.= They made pretty much covers of nice Japanese songs (not anime type) and I must say I fell in love with them instead of being "the other passerby who makes covers to gain attention". Details about my encounter with them will be revealed next time xP Then, I wanted to talk about my first time experience with contact lenses, it actually happened on the day I blogged about call me (jealous) maybe but I have no idea why I didn't talk about it that day. I guess procrastination brought me till today I still have not talked about it ><.

So many many things to talk about but yet so little time! Btw, I'm following Hazel back to Penang for a few days, haven't informed my parents though, keke. I guess then I would have more time to write about all these stuff. See lah! I want to exercise at first but now no time again T.T I wished the day after prom comes faster so I can fully relax and focus on the next chapter of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment